The Casino at Marino, Co Dublin, was originally designed by Scottish architect William Chambers and took around 25 years (1750-1775) to build.
We used a total of four Powershine MK2 S lighting fixtures for this project.
Powershine MK2 S are perfect for this project iand set the bench mark for lighting large-scale architectural structures.
With the high lumen package it achieves the desired goals from facade lighting to lighting objects from long distances.
Installation is very simple and uses less units to get the same desired effect from similar lighting products.