The Casino at Marino, Co Dublin, was originally designed by Scottish architect William Chambers and took around 25 years (1750-1775) to build.
We used a total of four Powershine MK2 S lighting fixtures for this project.
Powershine MK2 S are perfect for this project iand set the bench mark for lighting large-scale architectural structures.
With the high lumen package it achieves the desired goals from facade lighting to lighting objects from long distances.
Installation is very simple and uses less units to get the same desired effect from similar lighting products.
Powershine MK2 S Specs
- Comes in two variations (Polar or Easy)
- 96 high brightness RGBW or white power LED’s
- Continuously variable light intensity
- DMX, automatic and master slave mode
- Remote firmware update (RFU)
- RDM function
- Die-cast aluminium body
- Integrated thermal protection management
- standard 277V/50-60Hz
- RGBW 1.3A@ 230V/281W max
- W/DW 1.07A @ 230V/237W max
- Easy Edition 1.1A @ 230V/241W max
- -40°C to 50°C
- -40°F to 122°F
- Integrated de-icing system
- Electrically heated Glass (Available on Request)
- Perfect for budget-restrained projects
- DMX, colour changing and dimming options are available on request)